Monday, February 7, 2011

2.7 Sassy Lil' Sketches Reveal

Good morning, everyone!!

My very first reveal with Sassy Lil' Sketches is here!! I'm so honored to be a part of this amazing team of women.

Here is the sketch for this week:


And here is what I created. I used a lot of my Martha Stewart border punches. I also used a few Imaginisce stamps (the frog, the tiara and the little castle). I painted them in glossy accents to make them shine! I love that look. I glimmer misted the background and used lots of inks on my borders. Everything blue started out as white, and I inked it to the shade I wanted it.


I used a cute froggy stamp on white cardstock, colored him in with marker, and then coated him in glossy accents. When I put the heat gun to it, it bubbled up, making Mr. Froggy look bumpy. Any other animal might not have looked right, but a frog is supposed to be bumpy, right?! :)


Don't forget to get your layout or card inspired by this sketch uploaded on the SLS blog to be eligible for one of the prizes supplied by our awesome sponsors:

Expressions Vinyl
http://www.expressionsvinyl.com

Lauretta's Digital Stamps
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/

Cosmo Cricket
http://www.cosmocricket.com

Hop on over to SLS to see the design team's beautiful creations! Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love this! Great job using those stamps! I love tht little star banner and the little rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Missy! I love all of the effects that you did with the inks and such.

    ReplyDelete