Sunday, April 10, 2011

Paper Issues -- Cute Chick!

The current challenge at Paper Issues is "Show us Your Grass." It's all about SPRING layouts, cards, projects...you name it! I made a spring layout about my cute little "chick."



I cut this cute little chicky using the Create a Critter cartridge, and his cute little nest, too! I embossed it to give a little bit of texture.


I stamped some curly cues in between my sun rays and added some yellow stickles. I handstitched around the sun and cut out the flowers from patterned paper.


Hop on over to Paper Issues and upload your spring creation today!

4 comments:

  1. Adorable!!! Love that chick and the little nest, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is soo soo cute! I love the bright colors you use and all the fun details! Great job girly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these bright colors and such cute pictures! Love how you did the grass, flowers, and chick!

    ReplyDelete