Friday, July 1, 2011

ScrapFIT Reveal #47 - Summertime!

Hello there, July! How can it be the first already?! Another wonderful ScrapFIT workout is up...it's a fun one! The criteria is to create a layout, card or other project with a summery feel...use a lot of yellow and also a clock to present "time." I loved how my layout came out...all the yellows just meshed so well together.


I recycled here! I used part of a cardboard box of diapers...what a great way to make embellishments! I rubbed some paint on it...I'll be doing this technique again :)

My clock is a stamp...I believe it was one of those $1 stamps at Michaels.


Be sure to check out the rest of the DT's work over on the ScrapFIT blog. You have until July 31st to link up your layout to possibly win this fantastic prize from Endless Inkabilities!




Have a great 4th of July weekend!

7 comments:

  1. This is just a very well designed page. I love your use of circles and balancing the big and the small ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that corrugated butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. Thanks for the corrugated cardboard embellishment idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful layout...the papers are so pretty and what a gorgeous photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!! All the yellow works so well together!! I love the pops of yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. bah, I meant to say pops of blue! lol, sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS LO! just love the colors & the embellies! cutie pie pic too! hugs!

    ReplyDelete