Monday, August 15, 2011

Be Inspired by a Book - ScrapFIT # 50 Reveal

This has been one of my favorite ScrapFIT Workouts! It's an inspiration challenge, and it's all about this book:


Isn't is so bright and colorful? My first reaction was the gorgeous color...it really inspired me. I also liked the block-style layout. For my layout, I used one large photo up top and two smaller ones on the bottom. I recreated the large title as well as using the pretty colors.

Pop dots are the best thing ever! I love how they easily make flat things dimensional.


Our wonderful sponsor for this challenge:

Check out this cool prize!


You MUST go check out how the other design team members interpreted this book...there are so many different creations! They are all very amazing! You have until August 31st to upload your layout to Mr. Linky. Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Missy!
    Very colorful with adorable pictures. Great details... Wonderful Creation!!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love how bright your page is, it seems to just jump out at me! I also love the title and flower placement!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous layout! I can definitely see the inspiration from the book. I love the fun colors you used, the floral border and the blocking.

    ReplyDelete