Monday, August 29, 2011

Sweet Peach Sneaks & The Scrappiest layout

I wanted to share with you the September kits from Sweet Peach Crop Shop! I have both of them, and let me tell you, they are both AMAZING! You definitely don't want to miss out on these goodies!

The Sweet Kit


The Juicy Kit


The Add-On




If you'd like these wonderful scrappy goodies, head on over the blog and get them today!



I also wanted to share a layout I made recently using sketch #134 from The Scrappiest. I used papers from last year's Valentine stack from K & Company.

I learned how to make these cute little bows using a fork!

I love these little alphabet stamps...Walmart now has them for $1! Great for journaling :)


Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable LO, love the journaling. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, love the pp in the juicy kit!!! Such a cute layout! Love the stitching and little bows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stuff always has the fun the little details I love to look for and then try! Love the journaling and I will try to be patient enough to do that on my next page... :D

    ReplyDelete