Saturday, October 29, 2011

Egg Outtakes :)

I'm finally finished scrapping my Easter pics from 2010. I created this layout for ScrapFIT's Weekend Warm-Up #17 sample. The challenge is to use at least three photos in some kind of photo-strip or film strip. These are the funny outtakes of Paige sitting on the grass in the middle of some plastic eggs. I love the photos you think you'll never use! Sometimes those are the best ones :)



I used this fantastic and fun sketch by Ashley Horton.


The winner of the WWU gets to be featured in our guest FITGirl Spotlight on the ScrapFIT blog! Hop on over there and check out the challenges.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I knew this would be a great page with that sketch and it is!!! And congrats on finishing Easter...I finished Christmas last year, but still have several Easter pages to do!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love your layout! The colours really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colors!
    left a surprise for you on Paper Thrills :)

    ReplyDelete