Friday, October 7, 2011

Paper Thrills Reveal & a few more layouts :)

Another wonderful fall challenge is up at Paper Thrills! This one is a color palette, using reds, browns, oranges & yellows...beautiful fall colors. Here is what I made...something totally un-fall related! I'm in the middle of scrapping April pictures, so I made this work. If you know me, you know I scrap in order. It's my scrappy OCD thing...haha.

I did lots of masking & misting, distressing & inking.




This is a layout I made a few weeks ago but never shared. These are the only St. Patty's pictures I was able to get of my silly girls. They don't pose together very often, and this is definitely a forced photo...haha. Can't you tell how much they love each other? :)



This is one of a few really cute spring layouts I've done in the past few weeks. I love the bright colors of spring papers! Paige loves to swing & stick her tongue out :)


I have soooo many store-bought flowers! I have a need to use them up, so I brought them out for this layout.


Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful Friday!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the way you used the colors on the first page Missy! That is my favorite color combo!! I am loving the St. Patty's Day and Swinging page! And don't worry...I make my kids take forced photos all the time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you used the traditional fall colors on a spring layout! Beautiful as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful layouts as always.. great photos of your girls. they are adorable. =)

    ReplyDelete