Thursday, October 27, 2011

Using up your scraps

Good Thursday morning to you! I wanted to share a layout I created using what was left of my October Juicy kit from Sweet Peach Crop Shop. This was the 4th layout I made, and I used a few strips from papers I had cut up and used on other layouts. Using small bits or strips is a great way to use up scraps as well as make your patterned papers last! Some papers you just love so much you don't want to use it all on one layout. That is the way I am...I try to salvage my favorite papers and use just a little here and there so I can use it on several different layouts.



I added some stitching and some of the adorable Pink Paislee hexagon chipboard shapes.


I also wanted to share with you the beautiful and gorgeous November kits!! Check these beauties out...

The Sweet Kit

The Juicy Kit...goodies for a mini-album!

The Add-On Embellishment Kit...

And a $5 surprise grab bag of goodies!! Each bag contains $25 of random scrappy goodness...don't miss out on THIS!


Head over to the Sweet Peach blog HERE and order yours today!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful page Missy!! I love the hexagon shapes, the stitching, and the fun pennant banners across the page!

    ReplyDelete