Tuesday, May 15, 2012

ScrapFIT #68 - Mist Mania!

I'm so excited to share the latest ScrapFIT workout with you!  It features one of my all-time favorite thing...MISTING!  I love using it, and in honor of my obsession (haha!), Sara created a misting challenge just for me!  I'm so over the moon that she title the challenge Missy's Mist Mania!  I love it :)

Here is the layout I created...I used some chipboard stars as masks and misted away.  I added some stitching to make them stand out even more.  I couldn't resist scrapping these pictures of Paige's chunky belly.  Baby chunk is so cute, especially because they don't even know it!  They don't care if it's hanging out or showing...they just keep on going.  I call it her little tank :)




Vicky Alberto is our awesome sponsor again this month...check it out! 


Here is the prize you could win: 


You should definitely hop on over to the blog and check out what the other DT members created using mists. I'll be back in a few days with a misting tutorial on the ScrapFIT blog!

7 comments:

  1. love how you misted the background. Such a cool effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing page, Missy! Love the misting you did and especially the added stitching around your stars! All of the border strips behind your photos are awesome and those pics are too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my...the photos are just too adorable! This just made my day. I love the stars, the stitching, the misting...the whole layout is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE it!!! the misting is awesome and really added a lot with the stitching!! Great page with adorable photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This made me LOL!!! I love the baby belly, so cute. The masking you did with the stars looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome layout!i love LOVE love the stitched stars!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just catching up on some blog hopping and couldn't help Pinning this one - I absolutely love the effect of the stitching around the misted shapes.

    ReplyDelete