Friday, September 14, 2012

Challenge Me Happy #30

It's Friday...yesssss!  It's already the middle of the month, and that means time for some reveals :)  Today marks #30 at Challenge Me Happy.  The challenge is to create your own embellishment.  I have been dying to use the lovely One Sweet Day collection from Echo Park.  I wanted to add some flowers to my page, so I stamped some and cut them out to create my own little unique flower cluster.  Easy as pie :)  I did a little paint smearing to add some blue to my background as well as a cute border stamp.



The prize for this challenge is really cool!  The winner gets to be our guest designer for next month!  Upload your project HERE by September 30th to play along.

I used this awesome sketch by Kristine Davidson.  She is now creating sketches for My Scraps & More!  I'm so excited about this :)


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love it, Missy---your photo is stunning---and your layout as always is beautiful. I love the blue paint/ink.

    ReplyDelete