Sunday, September 30, 2012

Challenge Me Happy #31

Hello there!  It's Sunday afternoon here, or Monday in other places.  That means it's October 1st, and it's time for lots of new reveals!  Today, I'm sharing the latest challenge up at Challenge Me Happy.  This one is super easy...anything goes!  That means you can enter whatever you want...no set limitations.  The winner will receive some goodies from My Little Shoebox!

Here's what I came up with...I got a little paint happy...haha!  I used the Upcycle line from Cosmo Cricket.  I've had it lying around for months and finally decided to dig in to it.  I love the colors & patterns. 


Head on over to the blog and check out what the rest of the DT created.  I hope to see you linked up over there :)

Have a great week!

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is sooo cute! Love all the colourful papers and emelishments and it works so well withe the B&W photo witch is mega cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER cute!!! Love the colours and the paintwork - great page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! Love how you used the thickers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Missy and I love the happy paint!! Great colors and I love that fun title to go along with your photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a darling LO, Missy!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this page! Cute photo and love the paint splatter. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the paint and misting in the background. Such a pretty LO!

    ReplyDelete