Sunday, September 2, 2012

For the Record 2 {Documented}

Hey there, scrappy friends!  I hope you are enjoying your Labor Day weekend.  Tomorrow is a holiday for us...yeah!  Another day of sleeping in...haha :)  I wanted to share my weekly blog post layout for My Scraps and More with you today.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on Echo Park's For the Record 2 collections...oh my gosh!  There are two different lines, and they are AMAZING.  For this layout, I used the {Documented} line, which has lots of blues, greens and yellows.

One of my favorite things in this line is the sheet of journaling spots & fun sayings...perfect for titles!  I didn't even need to use any of the alphas on this page.  There are matching brads & a sheet of gorgeous chipboard shapes...like the cute butterfly.



This line, along with soooooo many more are available in the My Scraps and More store HERE.  And you can save 33% through tomorrow, thanks to Tammi's Labor Day sale!  And there's more...if you spend $50, you get free shipping in the US!  It doesn't get any better than that!  Go there now and fill up your cart!

And there's even MORE!  This weekend this is happening...


We have so much fun in store for you this coming weekend!  So many fun challenges, games & prizes!  Please come join us!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  Enjoy your weekend :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you used the For the Record collection, Missy!! I thought I loved the original one, but I think this one takes it's place because I love that yellow and blue!! You did an awesome job mixing all of the patterns and I love them against the white background!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page & I agree that stash is so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is so fun!!! Your layering is fab and once again, the colors just rock!! You really have an eye for amazing color combos!!

    ReplyDelete