Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Rockin' Date Night @ Artful Delight

Good Tuesday morning, friends :)   I hope your day has gotten off to a great start.  I'm here today to share my third layout featuring the October Artful Delight kit.  Let's jump right in...

I usually tend to stick to all one manufacturer as much as I can in one layout with my AD kits because there are always several of one brand included.  I mixed it up with this one; I used some Echo Park and some MME together.  At first I wasn't sure how to incorporate them both, but I wound up playing off the bright colors in the top strip of flowers.  I outlined them in black and then went with a black background.  I just layered papers with the matching colors and threw in some black pops here in there, like the journaling spot, arrows & buttons.  I also added our ticket stub since that's where we were in the photo :)


Don't forget about the monthly sketch challenge going on right now.  You could win one of these awesome kits!  Or you could go buy one right now...

Have a GREAT day, and thanks so much for stopping by :)

3 comments:

  1. Great mix of the products Missy, and I love it against the black background!! Lots of fun details on this one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love seeing a pic of you and the hubby, Missy! Great layout, I love the title stickers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Def Leppard AND Poison?! That was a Rockin Date Night :) Love your mix of papers on this--very well done!

    ReplyDelete