Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tickes & Giggles

Happy Thursday, friends!  I have a page to share today.  It's for today's {play}challenge at My Scraps and More.  The challenge is to use some kind of DIE CUT on your page.  I'm having a blast playing with my  new Cameo...and I've become obsessed with cutting new fonts!  I just love it.

I kept wanting to add more "stuff" to this page, but I couldn't figure out what, so I just left it.  I gessoed the striped paper and then went around the edges of all my layers with some reddish-pinkish paint.  I just smudged it with my finger.  I feel like it needs something more....but I get frustrated when I sit and stare at it for so long.  So I just decided to keep it as is.


If you're looking for a place to get inspiration from, My Scraps is the place!  There are challenges nearly every day, crops at least once a month, and lots of prizes to win!  There's even a sketch blog with a weekly sketch.  The women are so friendly and supportive...no drama at all.  I love it there, and I'd love to see you there, too!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Looooove the layers, gesso and paint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. way cute! I love that curly stamp that you have! I think this page is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, I've been away too long- your girlies always bring such a smile to my face~!! Reese is a doll- she looks like so much fun! All the pink is suiting for her- and I love your distressed layers :)- awesome work!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the layering and the paint and the fun colors and the cute title just make this an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout Missy!! Love the diagonal striped paper for your background and all of the bright layered papers! Love seeing what you did with your Cameo!! I am glad you told me about that Pacifico font!! :) I downloaded it too and used it on a layout coming up for ScrapFIT!!

    ReplyDelete