Friday, April 26, 2013

Lovin' Life with Love My Tapes!

*****If you're here for the My Scraps Spring into Summer Blog Hop, go HERE!*****

Happy Friday, friends!  It's the weekend...finally :)  I sure hope you're planning some scrappy time this weekend!

Today, I'm here too share with you a page I created for Love My Tapes.  It features a fun and easy way to use your tapes for embellishing on your projects.  I used the new Vintage Bliss line from Simple Stories.  A few of my LMT tapes coordinated with it perfectly!  I used it in a few different ways.  The teal tape I used as a border strip along the left hand side.  I also used another long strip of it above my arrows.  You can use your tape in place of patterned paper, which is what I did here.
  

I also used a roll of coral colored fabric tape as a border strip here...it looks just like patterned paper that coordinates with the paper line.


The is was the most fun!  I took a roll of white lace tape and covered some paper hearts I punched out.  I tinted it pink by dabbing a small paint brush into some watered down coral colored paint, and TADA!  Pink tape!  You can do this with any color.  I LOVE the texture and dimension the tape gives!


Another angle of the teal washi & coral fabric tape together.  So easy to use!


There are so many ways to use your tapes...try and think outside the box when creating your projects.  A little bit of tape can go a along way, and those little details can make a big difference on your pages!

Thanks so much for visiting us today, and have a FABULOUS weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Love the corals and aquas together:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love!!! Such a pretty layout and she is so stinkin cute!!!

    ReplyDelete