Monday, July 29, 2013

Curtain Tornado

Hello and Happy Monday, friends!  I hope you enjoyed your weekend.  Today I have a page to share that I created for My Scraps and More.  It features the About a Boy line from Echo Park.  I have to say that I have loved using this line for my girls!  I love the primary rainbow colors, and you really can make this work for just about anything.  I love these cute photos of Paige making what I call a "Curtain Tornado" out of the front curtains!  She's so silly :D

I threw in some vellum as one of my background layers and added some washi tape, some stamps, some watered down paint and some twine.  It reminds me of twisters, and I didn't even realize that until I was finished with the page!  Sometimes random things turn out to match up perfectly :)


I threw in one of my favorite embellishments....buttons!


I love the look of wrinkled and curled up paper!  And the rainbow paper on the side is just small strips, even though you can't tell from the front.


More lovely layers :)


Be sure to check out the My Scraps store....so many new lines to pre-order!

Have a GREAT day and thank you so much for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. These photos and title cracked me up, Missy!! So funny!! :) Love how you made the EP boy line work for your girlie layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! My daughter always wants to hang from ours, but she nearly pulled them off the wall. So, we called it quits. Our dog, however, is great at curtain tornadoes. LOL! LOVE all the bright, happy colors here, and the vellum really softens your painted bit. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete