Friday, October 25, 2013

Grateful for Her *My Creative Scrapbook*

Happy Friday, friends!  Today is a teacher work day, so the kids are home from school.  We all slept in...it was awesome!

The page I'm sharing today is one of my projects for My Creative Scrapbook this month.  I used the October Main Kit, which is mostly Bo Bunny.  There are a few MME pages thrown in, and that gorgeous coral background is one of those papers.  Isn't that color just beautiful?  Once I saw it, I knew it had to be used as a background.  The hard part was the other side...it was gorgeous, too!  See the biggest background paper with the hint of flowers peeking through?  I cut the coral out and then flipped the trim around and used it, too.  I added in a piece of white paper to cover up the gaps, and you can't even tell! I also added some modeling paste over a lattice stencil...it matches the pattern on the coral paper.


Bo Bunny goodies and a Prima flower.  I misted up the flower to match my blues.


A Petaloo flower, which I inked, and the rest here is Bo Bunny, MME and a Leaky Shed chipboard circle.


Layers...love them!


I just love this picture of my baby goose...she's so photogenic and doesn't even try :)

Thanks so much for stopping by today...you can check HERE to see all the available kits from My Creative Scrapbook!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful layout to compliment a beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Missy!! Love the coral background and how it picks up the color from your girlie's shirt in the photo! And great idea for using the front and back of the patterned paper! If I cover a large portion of a piece when I love both sides, I usually try to cut out the portion that is behind my photo and layers, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete