Monday, November 18, 2013

Sketch Week / My Mind's Eye

Happy Monday, friends!  I'm up on the My Mind's Eye blog today.  It's Sketch Week, and Ronda has an awesome sketch for you to play with.  I'm showing how to use the sketch in a literal, straight-forward way.  I didn't stray from it all.  You can use up some scrap pieces with this one...lots of opportunities for small pieces of paper or embellishments. Go HERE to see the sketch and play along!

I combined the Cut & Paste "Flair" and Cupid's Arrow collections. I also threw in some washi tape, stickers, enamel shapes, buttons, chipboard and did some fussy cutting.


I fussy cut these adorable little frames out...they're perfect for the little squares and rectangles on the sketch.  Aren't these enamel quotation marks so cute?!


These chipboard hearts are so fun...it's hard to see in the layout pic up top that one of the hearts is shiny and red!


And another angle of a dimensional piece with an added heart sticker :)


Be sure to visit the MME blog all this week for different takes on the sketch!  I hope you have time to play along with us :)

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Your page is so adorable. I love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this page Missy! It is so fun! Love what you did with the Sketch and taking the direct as is approach! And I love all of the different pieces you used to embellish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Missy,
    i want to ask you, if i can take this LO to lift an it and show it for JumpStart 2014 in a german Forum Scrapbooktreff. if you want to have a look http://scrapbooktreff.phpbb8.de/
    Thank you ...
    my e-mail stephanie_hahn@t-online.de

    ReplyDelete