Tuesday, November 26, 2013

This is What Matters Most **My Creative Scrapbook**

Hey there, friends!  Today, I'm sharing my fifth and final page featuring the November Main Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  I love this woodgrain background paper, and it reminded me of being outside and getting dirty.  So I just had to scrap some pictures of my girls on the 4-wheeler!  They love riding, and these papers and colors were perfect for these photos.

This was a pretty simple page to throw together.  I kept it clean and didn't use any "wet" stuff except some dark brown mist splatters.  I get so into the modeling paste and paint, and sometimes it's nice to take a break from that and just go simple.  I added the cord into this layout...it's the only thing not included in the kit.


I broke out my crackle paint...hadn't used that in forever!  I love the look of it on this wood piece from American Crafts!


I love layering, and in this case, I also layered the cord as well as my papers.


Another wood piece that I colored with yellow acrylic paint and then inked the edges...


You can still get your hands on this kit....go HERE!  Be sure to check out the Design Team's Gallery to see even more inspirational layouts, plus the other kits that are available!

Thanks for taking a peek...have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Love these colors Missy! They look awesome together! And the crackle paint on the AC wood veneer is so fun! And I love all of the bits of twine you used on this page!

    ReplyDelete