Tuesday, January 21, 2014

An {Adorable} Layout

Hey there, scrappy friends :)  I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday so far.  Today I'm sharing a page I created using Sketch #63 over on My Scraps & More's Sketch Blog.  I kind of started with the sketch, but then it just grew and sort of took on a life all its own...haha.  But you can still see the sketch in there :)

I used some of my Jillibean Soup stash...I just love these fun colors together, and they matched Paige's little yellow summer dress perfectly.


I really wanted to incorporate these fun numbers into the design.  I raised up the 2, since that's how old she is in the photos.  I added some cord around it to make it stand out even more.


Washi tape...how did I ever scrap without it for so long?  And I remember saying, "I'll never buy that washi tape stuff...I don't need another addiction."  Well, I sure didn't listen to myself, and I'm SOOOO glad I didn't!  I LOVE washi tape!


A little bit of yellow thread adds a fun pop of color at the top behind the papers and this fun sticker.


Here's the sketch...


Make sure you check out the Sketch Blog...there's a new one up each Friday.  And don't forget to check out the store...new Elle's Studio and Echo Park shipping this week!  Yesssssss!!!

7 comments:

  1. I really love this page as I love all of your pages. The colors on each of your creations are really beautiful and your designs are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute page! You are so great at using different lines! I love how you rip the washi tape! Cute page!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE, Missy!! Love the mix of colors from the Jillibean papers and the numbers are really fun in your page design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Missy! I love your blog and nominated you for the Liebster award. Come by, this is a link to the Liebster nomination post in my blog http://nailcentric.net/liebster-award-nomination/
    Yana x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute page and great photos!!! Just wondering if you know who won the challenge on the MME blog you did on Jan. 5 about the 14 Things for 2014?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colors on this are just perfect. I love all the dimension and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is seriously such an awesome layout!!! I love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete