Friday, March 7, 2014

My Scraps Sketch #71

Welcome to Friday!  Hope yours is going great :)  Today's layout is based on the newest sketch over on the My Scraps Sketch Blog.  I broke into my new stash of American Crafts goodies for this one!  The new Daydreamer collection is just that....dreamy!  The colors...the patterns...oh my goodness, it's beautiful!  I'm not a huge floral person, but this paper just coordinated so perfectly with my photos.  I wanted it to be a girly page since she's wearing so much pink.  I tied in lots of blue, and I love that it matches the pool :)


My usual favorites lately...a Cameo cut title and some tangled thread.  I don't think I'll ever get sick of using these things.  LOVE these cute enamel buttons in this line!


I layered washi tape here and there on this layout.  It's so awesome for subtle hints.  And those heart puffy stickers...omg!!  Takes me back to elementary school when I had several huge sticker books.  LOVE them!  So fun :)


All of the sticker sentiments are really fun in this line.  I threw in a random button that matched here, and I stamped the word "great" on the yellow piece.  It's so neat that they left a blank space there for you to fill in.


Here's the sketch...I hope you join us!  Check out the BLOG for the prize you could win!



Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty layout, Missy! I love the Daydreamer collection and you did a fab job with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty and girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Love the fabulous colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful take with such cheery colours!:)

    ReplyDelete