Sunday, March 15, 2015

Sweet Distraction / Hip Kit Club + April Kits REVEAL!

Happy Sunday, friends!!  I'm so excited to share with you my latest layout using the 2015 February Hip Kits.  And today is the BIG reveal of the 2015 April Kits!!!  The March Kits are arriving to everyone now....they were delayed this month because of postal reasons beyond our control.  But most of us have them, and my very first project using them will go up on the Hip Kit Blog on Tuesday!

This is my 6th layout using the February Kits.  I used some kraft cardstock as my base for this one and added some black and lime green strips to the left side.  I wanted to get a little messy, so I used the Calypso Teal Dylusions and a big paint brush to create those large paint strokes.  I went back with a blue gelato to create some extra darker blue smudges and then added some splatters.  I used the lid to the Dylusions as a stamp to create those faint circles on the left side.

These photos just make me smile :)  When I'm sitting at my scrappy desk, my little Paige will creep up behind me and all I'll see is this little arm coming around my head to grab my chin.  She's so funny when she wants attention.  Then you see how she'll lay her head on my shoulder....it's the sweetest thing!


I layered some papers from the We R Memory Keepers 6x6 paper pad behind the photos and added that cute little chipboard clip.  I did add some machine stitching and a piece of the Heidi Swapp washi tape.


Torn paper...my favorite!  I mixed up my title with a Cameo cut and the Heidi Swapp foam alpha stickers.  I love the royal blue color!  That little wood piece is from Evalicious.


The bottom cluster is a combination of things...some of that beautiful We R Memory Keepers door paper with ink and gelatos.  I added a pink circle from the MME paper and the Love You More card from the Heidi Swapp paper.  I added some die cut vellum, some thread, enamel dots and that cute chipboard bird from the Crate Paper sheet.


Finally, a shot of all the colors....I love the blues, pinks and kraft.  I like the hint of rainbow shades from that little card cut in half as well.


And now....on to the reveal of the gorgeous (and I do mean GORGEOUS) April Kits!!

Main Kit

Embellishment Kit

Color Kit

Paper Kit
Project Life Kit

Cardstock Kit

I can't WAIT to get my hands on these kits!!  Wow!  Make sure to check out the Hip Kits store to reserve yours today!  You can also check out our Facebook Member Forum!  Lots of fun going on there!

Thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable photos! They really pop against the colours. Makes me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete