Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Happy Love / Hip Kit Club + MARCH KITS!

Hey, friends!  Have you seen the March Hip Kits yet?  They were just revealed, and they are gorgeous!  They are full of Pinkfresh Studios, Shimmerz, Elle's Studio and even some exclusive papers!  Woo hoo!

Check them out!  You can see full product names and lists HERE on the Hip Kit website.


I wanted to also share my newest layout using the February Hip Kits.  This was my first one, and I couldn't resist cutting into that chevron paper from the Maggie Holmes Bloom collection.  I decided to center my two photos in the middle with the chevron arrows pointing inward.  I used the exclusive stencil in the February Color Kit and the Lemon Drop Shimmerz Dazzlerz to create the "Love You" at the top.


These are probably my favorite pieces this month...the Crate Paper fringe hearts!  Swoon!  I added a "love" sticker here and ruffled up the fringe.  I used the Dazzlerz and some gelatos from my stash for the watercolor look here.  I also added some tangled thread, and I stitched through the "Happy" stickers.


I used two Project Life cards as layers under my photos and then layered in an ampersand from the Pink Paislee ephemera pack.  I also used some Shimmerz and gelatos to color some of the Studio Calico wood veneer hearts.


Here's a closer look at the Dazzlerz Texture Paste...it's so pretty and shiny!


Here's my process video for this layout if you'd like to check it out:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. Stunning layout! I love the repeated "love you" stencil and all the fun hearts here and there.

    ReplyDelete